A VA streamline refinance (VA IRRL) gives Veterans an efficient and inexpensive refinance option for their current AZ VA home loan. Applying for a VA streamline refinance is simple too!
Applying for a VA Streamline Refi
- Complete loan application
- Submit the following to lender:
- Most recent 2 year’s W2’s
- Copies of driver’s license
- DD214 form
- Note for subject property’s current VA loan
- Settlement Statement from subject property’s previous loan
- Most recent 2 months bank statements
- Name and phone number for hazard insurance provider
- Complete file submitted to VA lender‘s underwriting department
Thankfully, VA streamline refinances are simple. In fact, streamlines involve fewer steps compared to applying for a purchase or even full refinance home loan. In fact, typically an appraisal is required. Additionally, a veteran’s income is not verified in most cases.
Once approved, loan documents are sent to a title company for closing. Primary residence refinances have a 3 day wait period before the loan funds. In other words, 3 days must pass after the veteran signs before the loan can close/fund (Sundays and Holidays do not count).
Completing an AZ VA Streamline is simple!
By Jeremy House
Find us on Google+