A VA home loan is an outstanding option for a veteran looking to finance the purchase of a home or refinance an existing mortgage. VA loans offer:
- 0% down
- No mortgage insurance
- Competitive interest rates
- No pre-payment penalty
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Flexible debt to income ratio limits
- …and much more
Apply Now for a VA Home Loan
Arizona VA Home Loan Guidelines
- What can a VA loan buy?: Primary residence purchases only
- Maximum Loan Amount: $484,350 for 100% financing (Maricopa County)
- Down Payment Requirement: 0%
- Available Loan Terms: Adjustable and Fixed Rate
- Is Mortgage Insurance Required? No Learn more
- Income Eligibility Requirements: No
- Are there Property Requirements: Yes Learn more
- Max Debt to Income Ratio: No Defined by VA
- Minimum Required Credit Score: Contact the HOUSE Team
- Are Seller Paid Closing Costs allowed: Yes Learn More
- Are gift funds allowed?: Yes
The HOUSE Team will guide you though the VA home loan process. We have had the honor to serve those that have served our nation and protected our freedom.
VA Home Loan Resources
- VA NON-ALLOWABLE FEES
- VA FUNDING FEE
- VA APPRAISAL PROCESS
- HISTORY OF THE VA HOME LOAN PROGRAM
- VA PROPERTY GUIDELINES
- VA LOAN LIMITS IN YOUR COUNTY
Why choose The HOUSE Team as your Arizona VA Mortgage Lender?
- Low VA mortgage rates
- We close VA loans quickly and on time
- The HOUSE Team is a phone call or an email away 7 days a week
Already Have a VA Loan
Learn more about qualifying for a second VA home loan
Phoenix area home-buyers can benefit from utilizing a VA Mortgage. The HOUSE Team processes, underwrites and funds all of our Arizona VA mortgages in-house. This is a huge advantage for all Phoenix area VA homebuyers.
The HOUSE Team the can close a VA home 2.5 weeks assuming that the VA appraisal is completed on time without any conditions or value issues.
Comments are closed.